How to get ready for cold and flu season
I’s almost that time again: cold and flu season. With all the coughing, sneezing, aches and fever to fight off, many parents may unknowingly leave their child’s oral health exposed to a number of hazards.
To keep the cold and flu from sabotaging your child’s smile this year, steer clear of these dental pitfalls:
- Dry mouth due to oral breathing and a stuffy nose
- Sugar-laden cough drops and medicine that can harm teeth
- Forgetting to brush and floss
- Using the same toothbrush after being sick
- Missing a routine dental check-up
For any questions or help with your child’s dental needs between check-ups, don’t hesitate to call us at 302-736-1423.
B. James Rogge, DDS